SUFFOLK clubs are invited to register for an online funding meeting.
The meeting, which is being organised by The Sports Business Club, is taking place on Monday, October 11th at 7pm.
Earlier this year Suffolk FA partnered with TSBC, who help grassroots clubs, of any sport, business and mental health charities and other community projects across the UK.
Jen Lowe, Club & Charity Liaison Director at TSBC, said: “We want to reach as many clubs as possible so we can help them thrive – not just survive!
“The Sports Business Club are associated with many sporting leagues and associations and have provided approx £15,000 funding since September 2020 and the funds continue to go out every month.
“Over 60 sports clubs have received funding so far and there is no limit to the number of clubs that can engage.”
There will be guest speakers who can offer services such as:
- Free match streaming service that fans can pay to watch your events
- Free funding consultation from a Sports Funding Expert
- Education offered to your community whilst funding the club by using its facilities
- Energy solutions to reduce bills and drive money into the club
- Free merchandising websites for your club to earn money from online sales
Jen added: “The Sports Business Club is backed by over 40 current and ex-professional sporting ambassadors, including ex-Premier League, rugby and Team GB stars.
“For the sake of an hour it could help release financial pressure and help your club grow. We hope to see you there.”
You can join the Zoom meeting by clicking the button below to register for the meeting on Monday, October 11th at 7pm.