Football Foundation Large & Small Grants
See what funding is available for your projects
For larger scale investment our Football Development Manager and Football Foundation Delivery Manager work on delivering projects identified in the Local Football Facility Plans.
Within these plans, produced for each local authority in Suffolk, projects have been identified across four key investment pillars:
* 3G Football Turf Pitches (FTPs)
* Changing Rooms/Pavilions
* Grass Pitch Improvement Programme
* Small-Sided Football Facilities
The Football Foundation provide a number of smaller-scale capital grants for a range of items which our grassroots club network could require, including:
* New or Replacement Goalposts
* Fencing (Site Perimeter or Ball Stop Netting)
* Storage Containers
* Portable Floodlights
* Minor Changing Room and Clubhouse Refurbishment
* Pitch Maintenance Equipment
For details of how to apply for any of the above, or the smaller-scale capital grants above, please visit the Football Foundation website via the below link.