Please find below Coaching Vacancies available in Suffolk:
If you would like to advertise any roles you have on this page, please see the contact details alongside.
Haverhill Rovers are looking for any volunteers who are interested in taking up a coaching role within their Chartered Standard Community Club.
You will be responsible for two activities per week – one training session (weekday) and one matchday (Saturday)
The age groups currently available are: U7, U9, U10, U12, U13 & U8 Girls
- Excellent communication (whatsapp group with parents)
- Good Time Management
- Organised Training Sessions and Matchday.
- FA Level 1
- FA Emergency First Aid
- FA Safeguarding
If the volunteer doesn’t have the above the club can help to support with maintaining qualifications and courses!
If you are interested in being involved or would like to find out more about the club, please get it touch with Kayleigh Steed.
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
M – 07772 097974
Sessional/Casual Football Coaches Required in the Ipswich, Lowestoft and Forest Heath Areas.
Catch22 Suffolk Positive Futures are managing a project designed to enrich the lives of young people and help them become successful in other areas of their lives.
You will support the project by assisting towards the delivery of a programme of football-based activities to young people identified to take part in the service.
Emphasis will be placed on raising young people's aspirations in relation to their self-esteem, personal development, and healthier lifestyles.
As a Suffolk Positive Futures Football Coach you will:
* Contribute towards the planning, preparation and delivery of football coaching and/or casual football opportunities to young people attending the Positive Future sessions.
* Work collaboratively with other Positive Futures Coaches to ensure that the programme reflects the needs of the group attending.
To succeed as a Suffolk Positive Futures Football Coach you will:
* Have a minimum level 1 certificate in coaching football (FA club coach) or equivalent sports coaching qualification
* Experience of coaching sport to young people
* Experience in supervision of groups of children
If you've got the skills we're looking for, this is a great opportunity to make a difference to young people at a crucial time in their lives.
Note: This is a casual football coaching opportunity designed to run alongside other work or coaching commitments you may have.
For further information about the role please contact email@example.com
Eye Saints FC are looking for a coach for their Under-18 side for season 2020-21.
They want a coach at a minimum of Level 1, preferably Level 2 or above.
The team train and play at Hartismere School, Eye, Suffolk. Training is currently 6.30pm-8pm on Mondays, although this could change.
Matches are on Saturdays, kick-off 10.30am, in the Suffolk Youth Football League.
The coach and team will be supported by Carlo Roberts and Graham Crisp who have been managing this squad of players for the last eight years.
For further details please contact Carlo Roberts on 07980 874532.
Suffolk Positive Futures are looking for a Level One (minimum) certified sports coaches to join their Suffolk Positive Futures scheme in Ipswich.
Through this project, they aim to transform young people’s lives and make a significant impact on reducing crime and youth violence in local communities while promoting positive emotional wellbeing. Their staff reach out to young people within their community, at times when they need support the most.
As a sports coach, you will support this project by helping to deliver a programme of sports-based activities to young people aged 10-19 during the day with school groups plus out in the community early evening in Ipswich.
The emphasis is on raising young people's aspirations, self-esteem and personal development while developing healthier lifestyles. The ultimate aim is to steer the young people towards education, training and employment.
If you have the skills we are looking for, this is a great opportunity to make a difference to young people at a crucial time in their lives.
Qualifications - essential criteria include:
- Level 1 governing body coaching certificate (e.g FA Level 1 certificate) or equivalent sports coaching qualification
- Experience of coaching sport to young people
- Experience in supervision of groups of children
- Good communicator and organiser
- An awareness of equal opportunities and equality and diversity
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Access to your own transport and a full driving licence.
Desirable criteria include:
- First Aid Certificate
- Level 2 certificate in coaching football (UEFA ‘B’ – part 1)
- Experience of coaching in a crime diversion/social exclusion setting
- Knowledge of good working practices with young people
- Understanding of the needs of socially excluded young people
- Ability to work on own initiative to an agreed action plan
- Experience of team work / leadership
- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
- Pay: £12.50ph plus holiday pay
- Hours: Casual hours but could be up to 10hrs per week. (During the day and early evenings)
- Managed by: Suffolk Positive Futures Project Manager
For further information click here
Stradbroke Youth Football Club are looking for an assistant coach to help run their thriving Under-8s training session on a Thursday evening from 6pm-7pm at Stradbroke.
They are currently only training but would like to place a team in the league next season.
Full support from the club and other coaches on hand at the same session time. Training is available for the right candidate.
Please contact Sharon Muttock, Club Secretary, on 07765 273463 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Johns in Ipswich are currently looking for an Under-8s coach for next season.
The club will cover FA Level 1, Safeguarding and First Aid course fees.
Games will be played on Saturday mornings as part of the Suffolk Youth Football League.
Anyone who is interested should contact Rikki Brockwell on 07854 921703 or via email email@example.com
Whitton United are looking for an Under-8s coach for next season.
Anyone who is interested should contact Maxine Barnes on 07557 550363 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Blakenham Chequers are looking for fresh faces to join their expanding club.
* Youth coaches for younger age groups on Saturday mornings
* Sunday morning Division One men’s first-team manager
* Saturday afternoon men’s assistant manager
Contact Mark on 07940 205640 or email email@example.com
Debenham Youth Under-11s are looking to appoint an assistant coach.
They play in in development Deben League in the Suffolk Youth League on Saturday morning.
Training is on Wednesday nights at Debenham Leisure Centre from 5.45pm-7pm.
If interested, please contact Justin James, the manager, on 07802 713319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennington Youth FC are looking for a head coach to lead them along the road to success!
This exciting and energetic newly-formed team consists of Girls and Boys aged from 6-12 Years.
Indoor coaching is on a Thursday evening from 6.15pm -7.30pm at Framlingham College.
Saturday morning coaching is from 9am-10:15am at Dennington Playing Fields, although there is some flexibility on the coaching days, to suit the right applicant.
The team are looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual with at least an FA Level 2 coaching qualification.
The hourly rate of pay will be £45 + expenses per hour.
To discuss this role in more detail, please do not hesitate to give Tim Mosse, club secretary, a call on 07986 965576 or email him email@example.com