The FA Cup Final
Applications for an allocation of tickets for the FA Cup Final by Council members, affiliated clubs, leagues and match officials should be made during the month of January.
Conditions of applications are as follows:
- No payments to be sent until this is requested
- Letters of application must not refer to any other matter
- A stamped addressed envelope must be enclosed
- Clubs must show their current affiliation number on their correspondence
- Clubs will be notified of their allocation
- All application must be made in writing to Suffolk FA, Bill Steward House, The Buntings, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 5GZ.
Applications will only be dealt with if the above directive is complied with.
England International Tickets
Purchase of tickets for England home internationals can be made through the county office but are subject to availability from the Football Association.
An administration fee of 3% (minimum of £5) will be levied for all ticket purchases.