The strategy contributes to the delivery of The FA’s National Game Strategy.
The Suffolk FA Vision
Suffolk FA understands that the power of football can be harnessed to change people’s lives and will explore any opportunity to use football to tear down barriers to entry and will work with partners to identify those, sometimes at the edges of society for whom the game can offer escape and relief. With a view to offering the best possible service, Suffolk FA will work to ensure that all customers are given the support to prosper and develop, providing innovative solutions to financial challenges, growing the volunteer workforce and improving behaviour on and off the field of play.
Our Strategic Priorities
• Providing a bridge for players at vulnerable drop-out points
• Increasing the size of the volunteer workforce
• Providing a qualified coach for all affiliated youth teams
• Removing all barriers to entry within the game
• Delivering measurable improvements in customer service
• Working in partnership with local authorities to manage the challenges of the localism agenda
• Increasing the number of games covered by a qualified referee
• Transforming the CFA to ensure professional corporate governance
• Working with partners to bring about measurable improvements in behaviour both on and off the field of play
Suffolk FA commits to providing a quarterly update to stakeholders on the progress in delivering the County Plan. There will also be a fuller report at each year-end.
For more information about the Suffolk FA Plan please contact Suffolk FA on 01449 616606.