Our main aim is to raise the standard and participation across all levels of the female game and there are various opportunities for females to get involved within football in Suffolk as a player, coach, referee, young leader or as a volunteer.
Our current projects delivered for girls and women across Suffolk are as follows:
- Suffolk FA Advanced Coaching Centre
- Ipswich & Lowestoft Girls' Development Centres
- Female Suffolk Sixes Summer Tournament
- 4v4 Girls’ Festivals
- Suffolk Schools’ FA
- Girls’ Specific School-Club Links Programme for Schools
- Girls’ only FA Skills Sessions – FA Website
- Female Futsal Programme
- Female only Level 1 Coaching Course
- Suffolk Girls' & Women's Football League
For further information contact Suffolk FA girls’ & women’s football development officer Paige Shorten via email@example.com or on 01449 776314 or 07432 735986.