You may already know WHAT to teach children to improve their football but do you know HOW to teach them? Take the first steps to becoming a more effective coach.
Module 1, Developing the Environment, is a non-assessed course aimed at coaches who wish to extend their knowledge of coaching young players.
The course will be a mixture of theory and practical sessions covering:
- Managing players' motivation and self-esteem in positive and appropriate ways
- Recognising how players learn
- Managing players' mistakes and encouraging a 'can-do' approach from players
- Game-related exercises that support players to develop their technique and apply skill in environments where they can make decisions
- Level 1 Award in Coaching Football or Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
To see available Youth Module 1 courses and book your place click here
Alternatively, if you have any questions please contact Andrew Newton on email@example.com or 01449 776315.
Terms and conditions of all course bookings are attached below.